Airvest is a Yorkshire based, family run, ‘specialist protection’ company, offering the world’s leading innovative safety equipment to a diverse market. We are passionate about preventing unnecessary serious injuries whenever we can. Our amazing ‘life-saving’ customer testimonials encourage us to continue furthering our knowledge and expertise and improving the safety standards with this new and exciting technology.
Airvest was founded by Peter Riley in 2012 following a colorful and extensive background in the textile and body protection industry;
Wittrex International LTD
- Development of performance protective apparel fabrics.
Kreative Innovative Technology (KIT) LTD
- Experience of working alongside the development of body armour, ballistic and stab protection - HG1/KR1.
- Introduced the innovative protective material D30 to the military and police sector.
- Development of technical motorcycle clothing – Halvarssons.
- All manufactured to European standards - EN13595/2.
Point Two Equine LTD
- Founded the motorsport division for the brand name Point Two.
- UK distributor for Helite body-worn air bag protection.
- Introduced Helite air bag technology to the UK motorcycle industry.
- Airvest has recently assisted Transport for London with their Motorcycle Safety Action plan.
- Airvest has an active role in improving safety standards throughout the UK.
- The Helite TT Air Vest will be featured on ITV in March 2016 – more details coming soon.
- Airvest’s “A-Team” sponsored horse rider Kristie Clinch was a finalist in the BETA Rider of the Year 2015.
- Airvest is delighted to announce that we supply several of our UK forces with Helite air vests and jackets:
- Dyfed-Powys Police – A full force issue.
- Thames Valley Police
- Lincolnshire Police
- South Wales Police
- Greater Manchester Police (GMP)
- Blood Bikers
- And an ever increasing number of off-duty officers.
- Airvest has a number of celebrity endorsers such as Steve Parrish and Henry Cole.