- Guaranteed Quality: CE Certified
- Advanced Safety & Protection
- Optimal Spinal Stability
- Superior Inflation Speed
- Comfortable & Versatile
Guaranteed Quality: CE Certified
- CE certification: a mandatory conformity marking.
- We guarantee the product for two years subject to appropriate servicing and maintenance.
- We only utilise durable high quality performance fabrics.
Advanced Safety & Protection
- All products exceed PR EN1621 level 4 safety standards.
- Unique air bag design and installation provides optimal coverage of the vital organs and skeletal structures.
- Provides enhanced protection specifically to the neck, thorax, spine, abdomen and pelvic region.
- The large surface area of the air bag absorbs the impact and disperses energy safely.
Optimal Spinal Stability
- The inflated air bag ensures efficient spinal alignment.
- Providing support and rigidity minimises damage to the spinal cord that can be caused by hyper flexion or extension.
- The inflation of the air bag at the cervical (neck) region provides support to the head, delaying the head strike and reducing whiplash or traumatic brain injuries.
Superior Inflation Speed
All Helite air bags inflate and reach optimal supportive pressure at 0.094 seconds.
Comfortable & Versatile
- Breathable fabrics used which provide good circulation and moisture management.
- Easily adjustable fastenings.
- Very light and flexible with unrestricted movement.
- A wide range of colours, sizes and styles available.
- The body-worn air bag products are suitable for multiple sports, activities and disciplines.
- Providing the product is correctly serviced and well maintained the air jacket components are reusable.
- The CO2 gas cannister is the only item which requires replacement following inflation.