Airvest is a Yorkshire based, family run, ‘specialist protection’ company, offering the world’s leading innovative safety equipment to a diverse market. We are passionate about preventing unnecessary serious injuries whenever we can. Our amazing ‘life-saving’ customer testimonials encourage us to continue furthering our knowledge and expertise and improving the safety standards with this new and exciting technology.
Airvest was founded by Peter Riley in 2012 following a colorful and extensive background in the textile and body protection industry;
- Wittrex International LTD
- Development of performance protective apparel fabrics.
- Kreative Innovative Technology (KIT) LTD
- Experience of working alongside the development of body armour, ballistic and stab protection – HG1/KR1.
- Introduced the innovative protective material D30 to the military and police sector.
- Jofama AB
- Development of technical motorcycle clothing – Halvarssons.
- All manufactured to European standards – EN13595/2.
- Point Two Equine LTD
- Founded the motorsport division for the brand name Point Two.
- Helite SRL
- UK distributor for Helite body-worn air bag protection.
- Introduced Helite air bag technology to the UK motorcycle industry.
- Airvest has recently assisted Transport for London with their Motorcycle Safety Action plan.
- Airvest has an active role in improving safety standards throughout the UK.
- The Helite TT Air Vest was be featured on ITV in March 2016.
- Airvest’s “A-Team” sponsored horse rider Kristie Clinch was a finalist in the BETA Rider of the Year 2015.
- Airvest is delighted to announce that we supply several of our UK forces with Helite air vests and jackets:
- Dyfed-Powys Police – A full force issue.
- Thames Valley Police
- Lincolnshire Police
- South Wales Police
- Greater Manchester Police (GMP)
- Blood Bikers
- London Ambulance
- And an ever increasing number of off-duty officers.
- Airvest has a number of celebrity endorsers such as Steve Parrish and Henry Cole.
Just in case you slept in through those dark and frosty mornings. On the off-chance that you’ve missed the early setting of the sun. In case you were oblivious to your rising heating bills… Winter is well and truly here. For commuter cyclists, the winter offers us a plethora of opportunities. We can pedal our […]
If you’re tired of your morning commute, cycling to work could be the answer. If offers a range of benefits that could help to change your mornings and maybe make you a lot happier in general. Anyone thinking of cycling to work should take a look at the benefits below to see what it could […]
Commuting to work by bike is a great way to keep fit and avoid the rush hour traffic or cramped public transport. Cycle paths are few and far between, however, and even when they are available, they’re not always very well kept. Safety is always important, whether you’re on a cycle path or contending with […]
Motorcycles provide riders with a freedom that they cannot get while boxed into a car. They give you a sense of adventure and make every trip out of the house a thrill. It’s precisely why there are so many motorcycle blogs on the web at the moment; like-minded individuals have felt that thrill and want […]
There are plenty of ways to commute to work these days, and one of the most popular and quick ways to do it is via motorcycle. The numbers of motorcycle commuters are rising in an effort to combat both carbon footprint and rush hour traffic both to and from work. You get to add two […]
As part of the continuous improvement of our Helite airbags, we changed the capacity of the cartridges concerning 3XL and 4XL sizes of our ROADSTER and CUSTOM models. We inform you that you these updated products will be on the website in the next few weeks. Why are we changing the capacity of the cartridges […]