Airvest is a Yorkshire based, family run, ‘specialist protection’ company, offering the world’s leading innovative safety equipment to a diverse market. We are passionate about preventing unnecessary serious injuries whenever we can. Our amazing ‘life-saving’ customer testimonials encourage us to continue furthering our knowledge and expertise and improving the safety standards with this new and exciting technology.
Airvest was founded by Peter Riley in 2012 following a colorful and extensive background in the textile and body protection industry;
- Wittrex International LTD
- Development of performance protective apparel fabrics.
- Kreative Innovative Technology (KIT) LTD
- Experience of working alongside the development of body armour, ballistic and stab protection – HG1/KR1.
- Introduced the innovative protective material D30 to the military and police sector.
- Jofama AB
- Development of technical motorcycle clothing – Halvarssons.
- All manufactured to European standards – EN13595/2.
- Point Two Equine LTD
- Founded the motorsport division for the brand name Point Two.
- Helite SRL
- UK distributor for Helite body-worn air bag protection.
- Introduced Helite air bag technology to the UK motorcycle industry.
- Airvest has recently assisted Transport for London with their Motorcycle Safety Action plan.
- Airvest has an active role in improving safety standards throughout the UK.
- The Helite TT Air Vest was be featured on ITV in March 2016.
- Airvest’s “A-Team” sponsored horse rider Kristie Clinch was a finalist in the BETA Rider of the Year 2015.
- Airvest is delighted to announce that we supply several of our UK forces with Helite air vests and jackets:
- Dyfed-Powys Police – A full force issue.
- Thames Valley Police
- Lincolnshire Police
- South Wales Police
- Greater Manchester Police (GMP)
- Blood Bikers
- London Ambulance
- And an ever increasing number of off-duty officers.
- Airvest has a number of celebrity endorsers such as Steve Parrish and Henry Cole.
In recent years, motorbikes have become an increasingly popular among road users of all backgrounds. Frankly, there are plenty of reasons for that popularity surge, and it’s about time you joined the revolution. Whether you’re a new road user or an experienced car driver, getting a bike will improve your life greatly.
There’s nothing quite like the feeling of getting out on the open roads, and there are few better places in the UK to take to the tarmac than Yorkshire. This vast county is a veritable adventure playground for motorcyclists with all kinds of terrain on offer and some of the most spectacular scenery you could […]
Been thinking of planning a motorcycle roadtrip? You don’t have to journey afar to find great touring roads. The UK has a number of routes that have become biker favourites for their fun driving conditions and breath-taking scenery.
A motorcycle tour isn’t something you can do on a whim. With the right amount of planning, you can ensure that your biking trip goes smoothly. Here are some of the key things to think about before you hit the road.
We are going to be at Motorcycle Live, NEC Saturday 18 November- Sunday 26 November Visit our stand to try out a vest.
Pop along and visit us as Sunday 1st October – Copdock Motorcycle Show. Show website