Helite Replacement co2 canister
The Helite trigger system uses a screw in CO2 canister – this is a proven and safe system.
The canister must be screwed in tightly; under no circumstances should the screw thread be visible. The bottom plug must also be fully engaged – an allen key and instruction booklet is supplied with the jacket to enable this.
If you are already the owner of a Helite air vest or jacket and would like to upgrade to a new one you can now part exchange your old jacket.
Please complete our part exchange form or call 01132 843497.
We will need to know the following details:
- How old is your air vest or jacket?
- Where did you purchase your air vest or jacket?
- Has your air vest or jacket been serviced? (We may ask for proof of service history).
- What is the unique serial number of your air vest or jacket?
Part exchange is not guaranteed – it is likely that we will need to see your jacket before agreeing to an exchange.
Providing the products you have ordered are in stock we operate on a next day couriered delivery service if ordered before 11am - however we quote the below delivery times to account for any postal/stock delays.
If you require express delivery or have specific delivery instructions (e.g. to allocate a "safe" place) please call the office on 01132 843497.
- All orders over £175 Free UK delivery (Courier service) - 3 to 5 working days.
- Orders less than £100 £3.50 (Royal Mail) excluding canisters - 3-5 working days
- Canisters £5.50 (Courier Service) - 3 to 5 working days.
- Europe £35.00 (courier service 7-10 days)
- Australasia £50 (courier service 7-10 days)
- America £45 (courier service 7-10 days)
- Africa £50 (courier service 7-10 days)
Prices and delivery times are a general guide and are subject to change according to the daily courier/postal/euro exchange rates & delivery service availability.