- CE certified airbag
- Full protection: back, neck, spine, chest, ribs, pelvis, head, pancreas, liver, lungs, etc.
- 18 L of gas protection / Fast inflation time 0.094s / Optimal pressure
- Front and back body armours for a double TURTLE effect !
The Turtle Technology principle is similar to a helmet: hard shell outside, soft material inside. This innovation is a very big protection improvement. The results of absorption and distribution of shocks is considerably higher and it protects from intruding objects.
- Aerodynamic – Designed and tested on race tracks by the pilots for the pilots.
Tight body fit with stretchy sides / Space for the suit’s hump.
- Abrasion resistant materials – Very strong abrasion resistance with leather (cow hide 1,2 mm) + foam to protect the
- Reconditioning – Quick and easy to replace the CO2 Cartridge directly by the pilot.
- Mechanical trigger system – Helite airbag are 100 % mechanical to avoid unexpected airbag activation and changing batteries. No special tools or technical knowledge is required to install the lanyard on the motorcycle.
- Customization – Zipper access to stitch the logos of the sponsors
Optimal protection, stabilization of the head, neck and spine.
Easy opening with gloves
Red velcro to show the limit to close the vest
Quick and easy replacement by the pilot
The jacket should fit exactly the same as any other standard motorcycle jacket as the product is designed to expand outwards on activation.
You may consider upsizing this product by one size as we find the French sizing to come up a little smaller than we are used to here in the UK.
The jacket can be adjusted accordingly using the various velcro straps.
“ Wearing my Air Jacket feels comfortable and safe, when wearing it, I feel I can push myself that little bit more!! After a crash in Poland in July 2012 I was very pleased to be wearing my air jacket - it’s a great safety product! “Chris “Bomber” Harris , British Speedway Champion
I walked away from a nasty accidentSI, , Warrington
There is no doubt in my mind that I would be dead or paralysed if not for the airbagRT , Lanark
This could be this year’s must-have safety accessory!Ride Magazine
The Airvest didn’t just mitigate my injuries, it eliminated them!RF, , London
The Helite Touring Jacket is an excellent jacket in its own right - they should be commended for the seamless integration of the air bag system!Adventure Bike Magazine