- CE certified airbag which is fully inflated in less than 0.094 seconds
- Jacket-style body worn protective air bag system.
- Unique design: SASTEC 1621 Level 2 “Turtle” back protector placed on the outside of the air bag.
- Resistant and durable, high performance Cordura exterior.
- Waterproof, windproof and breathable HUMAX membrane.
- Mesh panels for maximum air flow & superior ventilation.
- Some reflective markers for night visibility.
- Removable thermal fleece lining.
- Comfortable, soft collar.
- Adjustable fastenings and arm straps.
- CE certified Level 2 (Komine) shoulder & elbow protection.
Optimal Spinal Stability
- The inflated air bag ensures efficient spinal alignment.
- Providing support and rigidity minimises damage to the spinal cord that can be caused by hyper flexion or extension.
- The inflation of the air bag at the cervical (neck) region provides support to the head, delaying the head strike and reducing whiplash or traumatic brain injuries.
Superior Inflation Speed
All Helite air bags inflate and reach optimal supportive pressure at 0.094 seconds.
Comfortable & Versatile
This durable Helite air jacket has various mesh panels which provide superior ventilation whilst out riding as well as containing all the usual safety features which come with a Helite air bag jacket.
The Level 2 SASTEC back protector is placed on the outside of the air bag ensuring superior spinal, neck and pelvic protection in the event of an accident.
There are also Level 2 Komine protectors placed in the shoulders and elbows to help minimise any damage to your extremities.
The adjustable fastenings and cut of the jacket ensure that it is stylish whilst being extremely comfortable to wear.
- Providing the product is correctly serviced and well maintained the air jacket components are reusable.
- The CO2 gas cannister is the only item which requires replacement following inflation.
Guaranteed Quality: CE Certified
- CE certification: a mandatory conformity marking.
- We guarantee the product for two years subject to appropriate servicing and maintenance.
- We only utilise durable high quality performance fabrics.
Advanced Safety & Protection
- All products exceed PR EN1621 level 4 safety standards.
- Unique air bag design and installation provides optimal coverage of the vital organs and skeletal structures.
- Provides enhanced protection specifically to the neck, thorax, spine, abdomen and pelvic region.
- The large surface area of the air bag absorbs the impact and disperses energy safely.
The touring jacket should fit exactly the same as any other standard motorcycle jacket as the product is designed to expand outwards on activation.
You may consider upsizing this product by one size as we find the French sizing to come up a little smaller than we are used to here in the UK.
The jacket can be adjusted accordingly using the various velcro straps.
Every air jacket comes with a canister and lanyard attached – extra lanyards, canisters or interchangeable jacket outers can bought separately.
“ Wearing my Air Jacket feels comfortable and safe, when wearing it, I feel I can push myself that little bit more!! After a crash in Poland in July 2012 I was very pleased to be wearing my air jacket - it’s a great safety product! “Chris “Bomber” Harris , British Speedway Champion
I walked away from a nasty accidentSI, , Warrington
There is no doubt in my mind that I would be dead or paralysed if not for the airbagRT , Lanark
This could be this year’s must-have safety accessory!Ride Magazine
The Airvest didn’t just mitigate my injuries, it eliminated them!RF, , London
The Helite Touring Jacket is an excellent jacket in its own right - they should be commended for the seamless integration of the air bag system!Adventure Bike Magazine